For Non computer Gurus - Ease of Use of Warbl

Feel free to post any broad WARBL questions or comments here.
DogHatesHighNotes

For Non computer Gurus - Ease of Use of Warbl

Post by DogHatesHighNotes »

Hi All,

I’m new to this community though I have lurked and read many of the older posts prior to this post. I have not yet purchased a Warbl. Thank you for your time and reading my questions.

This is a question directed towards non computer gurus or those completely fluent or comfortable with computer/technical setups. How easy did you find setting up the Warbl and how long did it take for you to get comfortable using it? I am not very computer or technology literate and concerned that I won’t use the Warbl if I have difficulty setting it up or using the computer part of it.

However, I am very interested in the Warbl for silent practice. I’m coming back to music after an approximately three-year hiatus, and am learning/relearning clarinet, recorder, Native American style flute, and tin whistle. Lots and lots of squawks and shrieks, and the other people/pets in my household wish I had taken up different hobbies, lol! :lol:

Thank you again for your time.

Best,
Kathy
BJG

Re: For Non computer Gurus - Ease of Use of Warbl

Post by BJG »

Well...I am admittedly a bit of a computer nerd. But I'll say that the Warbl and software are very well designed, there's a helpful community, and for silent practice with a variety of different fingerings I don't think you'll find anything better or more flexible. :)
DogHatesHighNotes

Re: For Non computer Gurus - Ease of Use of Warbl

Post by DogHatesHighNotes »

Thanks, BJG! Much appreciated! I've read good Warbl reviews on other websites, and they all indicate, like you, that the Warbl and its software are thoughtfully designed. From the lurking I've done, the community does seem helpful and glad also to hear this is your experience. Thank you again for your reply!