A limited number of devices is now available for purchase.

Information about software updates and other news.
admin
Site Admin

A limited number of devices is now available for purchase.

Post by admin »

I currently have around 30 WARBLs available for sale, and it is now possible to order them using PayPal on this page:

https://warbl.xyz/purchase.html

(Note that you may need to refresh the above web page if it still shows that WARBL is unavailable)

You can also order the optional bagpipe bag (collapsible water bottle) and bell sensor for uilleann pipes.

Based on the level of interest, I do expect these to sell out very quickly. I apologize for this, and while I had hoped to be able to WARBL in stock, the level of interest has been much greater than I anticipated. As a result, after these have sold out, I will transition to taking preorders, as this seems like the most fair way to ensure from now on that people receive devices as soon as possible and in the order in which they purchase them.

After these initial 30 have sold out, I’ll update the Purchase page to make it clear that any additional purchases will be preorders, to be shipped at a later date. My current estimate for delivery of the next devices is around 4-6 weeks.
Andrew Mowry
info@warbl.xyz
admin
Site Admin

Re: A limited number of devices is now available for purchase.

Post by admin »

These units have completely sold out, so I'm now transitioning to taking preorders, with estimated shipping in about 4-6 weeks. I think the preorders will be the most fair system for now, until I am able to make enough devices to keep in stock. Many thanks for your patience!
Andrew Mowry
info@warbl.xyz
admin
Site Admin

Re: A limited number of devices is now available for purchase.

Post by admin »

The lead time for WARBL orders is now around two weeks.
Andrew Mowry
info@warbl.xyz