Sax Fingerings

Feel free to post any broad WARBL questions or comments here.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sax Fingerings

Post by admin » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:05 pm

Okay, I think I've got it. This version also adds the ability to send aftertouch messages (there's another thread, in the "feature requests" section where I'll describe that more fully).
Attachments
WARBL_1.7beta2.ino.hex
(59.7 KiB) Downloaded 3 times

ubizmo

Post by ubizmo » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:22 pm

The O|OXO|XXOO alternate middle C# still isn't there. I'm not yet sure how to work the aftertouch data, so I haven't played with that yet.

Also, I notice that *|XXO|XXXO (either octave) produces B natural. I don't know if this is intentional, but it seems like not such a good idea. Better to leave that R3 hole available for vibrato on the G#.

2Dog

Post by 2Dog » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:53 pm

I wish we could separate all the talk of recorder fingerings from the Sax Fingerings thread as it is very confusing and hard to follow.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:24 pm

Sorry 2Dog, I don't think I can move all these now, but hopefully we're almost done with the recorder stuff.

Ubizmo, the C# seems to work for me, for example I can alternate back and forth between a C# and D by playing o xxo xxoo and then raising either R1 or R2 to change to the D. Maybe I attached the wrong version last time or for some reason yours didn't actually update? I did change xxo xxxo to G# in this attached version. so hopefully installing this one will fix both that and the C#. Thanks!
Attachments
WARBL_1.7beta2.ino.hex
(59.7 KiB) Downloaded 1 time